- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
DW 3000 Series Boom Cymbal Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 712885 000000000 712885000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DWCP3700 Boom Cymbal Stand's sturdy double-braced tripod legs offer plenty of support for large cymbals. Lighter-gauge tubing makes the boom stan...Click To Read More About This Product
Lightweight and dependable, this affordable stand will get the job done.
The DWCP3700 Boom Cymbal Stand's sturdy double-braced tripod legs offer plenty of support for large cymbals. Lighter-gauge tubing makes the boom stand a good choice for gigging drummers of all musical genres.
Note that DW products are not available for further discounting online. For additional information, please call 866-226-2918.
- 1/2"-diameter boom
- 3/4"-diameter upper tube
- 1"-diameter base tube
- Full-size heavy-duty 1-1/8" double-braced tripod base
- Plastic tube insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands
- Hinged memory locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precision height settings every time "
A durable, flexible, easy-to-haul boom stand.