Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
DW Colorboard Machined Chain Drive Double Bass Drum Pedal with Blue Footboardtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Patented features in an industrial design.
DW Director of R&D, Rich Sikra, explains, "We knew this would be the next logical step when we were introducing the MDD pedals. So many of our artists absolutely love their 9000 pedals, but they're also enamored with the form and function of DW MFG. Plus, we knew that the direct drive feel wasn't for everyone. It's been a really fun and challenging project for the R&D team.” Of course, the MCD2 double pedal incorporates DW’s patented Single Post Casting design.
This allows you to place the auxiliary bass pedal closer to your hi-hat pedal, letting you move your foot more quickly and easily between them, or even play them simultaneously. Other notable features include a racing-style, all-aluminum, perforated footboard with matching, contoured heel plate, Tri-Pivot Swivel Toe-Clamp, V.E.R.T. Vertical Spring Adjustment, Control Weight/Impact Beater and more. A DW MFG carrying case is also included. DW: The Drummer’s Choice.
- adjustable, sprocket-less cam with gear shift-style lever
- V.E.R.T. vertical spring adjustment
- Tri-Pivot Swivel Toe Clamp (U.S. Patent No. 9240169)
- Interlocking Delta Hinge (U.S. Patent No. 9472174)
- Control Weight/Impact Adjustable Beater (Patents: US 8633367B2, DE 102011005640)
For an adjustable pedal that allows you to quickly shift gears. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.