- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Elixir 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings with POLYWEB Coating, Light/Medium (.012-.056)
- Write a Review
- 101510 000000000 101510000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Jam on and on (and on) with the same premium acoustic guitar strings that experienced players worldwide trust to keep their incredible tone longer th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Combat the gunk factor!
Jam on and on (and on) with the same premium acoustic guitar strings that experienced players worldwide trust to keep their incredible tone longer than any other string available. Unlike other string brands, Elixir Strings coats the whole string. This protects not only the outer string surface but also the gaps between the windings where common tone-deadening gunk typically builds up in other brands’ coated and uncoated guitar strings. Anti-Rust Plating on plain steel strings ensures longer tone life for the entire set.
Who wouldn’t love more quality playing time between the hassle and cost of string changes?
Crafted to last, these acoustic strings constructed with 80/20 (80% copper, 20% zinc) bronze wrap wire boast a warm, robust tone that sounds "played-in" right out of the pack while still retaining a remarkably clear mid-range presence. The POLYWEB Coating brings a soft, slick, and fast feel to the playing experience.
For a more traditionally textured, “uncoated” feel, try Elixir's ultra-thin NANOWEB Coating. The 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings with NANOWEB Coating, for example, might be a good fit, especially if you’re also looking for a crisper, brighter, and more vibrant tone. For strings that strike a dynamic balance between full-bodied tone and sparkling high-end clarity, our Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings deliver exactly that alongside our NANOWEB Coating’s more traditional feel.
- Gauges 12-16-24-35-45-56Acoustic guitar strings constructed with 80/20 (80% copper, 20% zinc) bronze wrap wire
- Played for a warm and robust tone that sounds “played-in” but still retains a remarkably clear mid-range presence
- Original POLYWEB coating provides a soft, smooth feel that keeps the strings from getting in the way of playing
- Patented coating technology protects against common corrosion, extending tone life longer than any other brand’s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey)
- America’s #1 acoustic guitar string brand – MI SalesTrak (US $ Vol)