- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eminence Basslite CH2010 10" Bass Speaker
- Write a Review
- Product 660083
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Basslite CH2010 10" Bass Speaker delivers the tone you want. Recommended for bass guitar. Ideal in vented 1x10", 2x10", and 4 x10" enclosures....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Neodymium magnet for less weight, more punch.
The Basslite CH2010 10" Bass Speaker delivers the tone you want. Recommended for bass guitar. Ideal in vented 1x10", 2x10", and 4 x10" enclosures.
- Lighter weight
- Neodymium magnet
- Ideal in vented 1x10", 2x10", and 4 x10" enclosures
Put it in the cart.
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 10", 254mm
- Nominal Impedance*: 8 ohms
- Power Rating**: 150W
- Resonance: 58Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 54Hz-3kHz
- Sensitivity***: 96.7
- Magnet Weight: 4 oz.
- Gap Height: 0.28", 7.2mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2", 50.8mm
- Thiele & Small Parameters
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 58Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 5.37
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.52mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 6.5
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.47
- Total Q (Qts): 0.44
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 43 liters / 1.5 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 120cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.26mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 11.1 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 30 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 123
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 3.5mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 344.9 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xlim) : 7.5mm
- Recommended Enclosure Volume
- Vented: 17-51 liters/ 0.6-1.8 cu.ft.
- Overall Diameter: 10.25", 260.4mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 9.13", 231.9mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.28", 7.0mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 9.73", 247.1mm
- Depth: 4.75", 121mm
- Net Weight: 3.6 lbs., 1.6 kg
- Shipping Weight: 4.7 lbs., 2.1 kg
- Materials of Construction
- Copper voice coil
- Polyimide former
- Neodymium magnet
- Non-vented core
- Die-cast aluminum basket
- Hemp Cone
- Cloth cone edge
- Zurette dust cap
- *Please inquire about alternative impedances.
- **Multiple units exceed published rating evaluated under EIA 426A noise source and test standard while in a free-air, non-temperature controlled environment.
- ***The average output across the usable frequency range when applying 1W/1M into the nominal impedance. Ie: 2.83V/8ohms, 4V/16ohms.
- Eminence response curves are measured under the following conditions: All speakers are tested at 1w/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance | LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software
- calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle | 2ft. X 2ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum diffraction | Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier | 2700 cu.ft. chamber with
- fiberglass on all six surfaces (three with custom-made wedges)