Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
A pair of Legends and a pair of Copperheads for serious country tone.
Eminence Legend 1058 10" Guitar Speaker
The Eminence Legend 1058 10" Guitar Speaker has a very meaty tone, but with sparkle, definition and a smooth top-end. Great for blues, country, and rock.
You get high power, vintage, seamed cone tonality for your guitar. They are ideal replacement speakers for trading out vintage alnico Jensen speakers.
2 Eminence Copperhead Speakers
These 10" Copperhead speakers provide an extremely balanced, vintage tone with a little country honk and a touch of classic blues. Perfect for country, blues, bluegrass, and funk. They're ideal for a 1, 2, or 4x10" open- or closed-back setup. They have 75W RMS handling, 150W peak and 8 ohm impedance.
Eminence recommends the Copperhead as a direct replacement speaker in the Fender G-DEC 30, Fender Princeton Recording Amp, and the Behringer V-tone GMX210 Combo Amplifier.
FeaturesLegend 1058 10" Guitar Speaker
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.5", 38.1mm
- Magnet Weight: 16 oz.
- Power Rating.: 75W
- Sensitivity: 98.7
- Materials of Construction
- Copper voice coil
- Polyimide former
- Ferrite magnet
- Non-vented core
- Pressed steel basket
- Paper Cone
- Paper cone edge
- Solid composition felt dust cap
Crankin Country 10" Speaker Tone Kit Specifications:Eminence Copperhead Speaker
- 75W RMS handling
- 150W peak
- 8 ohm impedance
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 10", 254mm
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Rating*: 75W
- Resonance: 97Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 100Hz-6kHz
- Sensitivity**: 98.7
- Magnet Weight: 16 oz.
- Thiele & Small Parameters:
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 97Hz
- DC Resistance (Re): 7.49
- Coil Inductance (Le): 0.56mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 17.78
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 1.21
- Total Q (Qts): 1.13
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 26.4 liters / 0.9 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 0cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.16mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 8.0 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 17 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 80
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax): 0.0mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 344.9 cm2
- Mounting Information
- Recommended Enclosure Volume:
- Sealed: Acceptable
- Vented: Acceptable
- Overall Diameter: 10.11", 256.8mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 9.13", 231.8mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.23", 5.7mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D.: 9.6", 243.8mm
- Depth: 4.1", 104mm
- Net Weight: 4.4lb., 2kg
- Shipping Weight: 5.4lb., 2.5kg
- * Multiple units exceed published rating evaluated under EIA 426A noise source and test standard while in a free-air, non-temperature controlled environment.
- **The average output across the usable frequency range when applying 1W/1M into the nominal impedance. Ie: 2.83V/8ohms, 4V/16ohms.
- Eminence response curves are measured under the following conditions: All speakers are tested at 1w/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance | LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle | 2ft. x 2ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum diffraction | Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier | 2700 cu.ft. chamber with
- fiberglass on all six surfaces (three with custom-made wedges)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.