- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eminence Kappalite 3015LF Replacement PA Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 621138 000000000 621138000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Recommended for professional audio and bass in a vented enclosure, the Eminence Kappalite 3015 LF PA speaker has a power rating of 450W and a peak of...Click To Read More About This Product
Perfect for high-power bass rigs.
Recommended for professional audio and bass in a vented enclosure, the Eminence Kappalite 3015 LF PA speaker has a power rating of 450W and a peak of 900W.
- Nominal basket diameter: 15", 381mm
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Power rating
- Watts: 450W
- Music program: 900W
- Resonance: 42Hz
- Usable frequency range:: 40Hz-1.5kHz
- Sensitivity: 99.8
- Magnet weight: 11oz.
- Gap height: 0.365", 9.27mm
- Voice coil diameter: 3", 76.2mm
- Resonant frequency (fs): 42Hz
- DC resistance (Re): 5.31
- Coil inductance (Le): 0.92mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 6.82
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.41
- Total Q (Qts): 0.39
- Compliance equivalent volume (Vas): 158.8 liters / 5.6 cu.ft.
- Peak diaphragm displacement volume (Vd): 846cc
- Mechanical compliance of suspension (Cms): 0.14mm/N
- BL product (BL): 18.6 T-M
- Diaphram mass inc. airload (Mms): 101g
- Efficiency bandwidth product (EBP): 102
- Maximum linear excursion (Xmax): 9.6mm
- Surface area of cone (Sd): 881.1 cm2
- Maximum mechanical limit (Xlim): 17.0mm
- Vented enclosure: 102-193 liters/3.6-6.8 cu.ft.
- Overall diameter: 15.32", 389.1mm
- Baffle hole diameter: 14.03", 356.4mm
- Front sealing gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear sealing gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting holes diameter: 0.28", 7mm
- Mounting holes B.C. D.: 14.56", 369.8mm
- Depth: 7.25", 184.2mm
- Net Weight: 8.6lb., 3.9kg
- Coil construction: Copper voice coil
- Coil former: Polyimide former
- Magnet composition: Neodymium magnet
- Core details: Vented core
- Basket materials: Die-cast aluminum basket/heatsink
- Cone composition: Paper Cone
- Cone edge composition: Cloth cone edge
- Dustcap composition: Solid composition paper dust cap
Find out why the Eminence sound has been around since 1966. Order this replacement speaker today!