- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Eminence Neodymium KAPPALITE 3010HO 10" 400W PA Replacement Speaker
- Write a Review
- Product J08107
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Eminence has become one of the top industry leaders in neodymium loudspeaker design. The Eminence LA, Deltalite and Kappalite models represent very l...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Lightweight, high-power and high-output midrange driver.
Eminence has become one of the top industry leaders in neodymium loudspeaker design. The Eminence LA, Deltalite and Kappalite models represent very lightweight, high performance loudspeakers without compromises in power handling, performance or reliability. There are 12 unique models available in their Neodymium Professional series. Each was designed with a specific application in mind. From heavy-duty subwoofers, midranges, and transducers in truncated frames for line arrays, there is an Eminence Neodymium Professional model for your application. Each product includes Made in the USA pride.
- 10" midrange driver
- 400W power rating
- 99.9dB sensitivity
- Lightweight, high-output design
- Ideal for small, sealed and vented enclosures
Ideal for use in small sealed and vented enclosures.
- Resonant Frequency (fs) 61 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re) 5.46 Î
- Coil Inductance (Le) 0.57m H
- Mechanical Q (Qms) 9.93
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes) 0.27
- Total Q (Qts) 0.26
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas) 37.21 liters / 1.31 cu.ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd) 162.2 cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms) 0.2 mm/N
- BL Product (BL) 16.27 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (MMs) 34 grams
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP) 227
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax) 4.43 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd) 366.1 cm2
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xlim) 7.5 mm
- Recommended Enclosure Volume
- Sealed 9.91-21.24 liters / 0.35-0.75 cu.ft.
- Vented 15.01-28.32 liters / 0.53-1 cu.ft.
- Driver Volume Displaced 0.037 cu.ft. / 1.04 liters
- Overall Diameter 11.18", 284 mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter 9.12", 231.7 mm
- Front Sealing Gasket Yes
- Rear Sealing Gasket Yes
- Mounting Holes Diameter 0.29", 7.4mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D. 10.49", 266.5mm
- Depth 4.61", 117.1 mm
- Net Weight 7.1 lbs, 3.22 kg
- Shipping Weight 8.7 lbs, 3.95 kgs
- Coil Construction Edge wound aluminum voice coil
- Coil Former Fiberglass former
- Magnet Composition Neodymium magnet
- Core Details Vented Core
- Basket Materials Die-cast aluminum basket
- Cone Composition Treated paper cone
- Cone Edge Composition Sealed cloth Edge
- Dust Cap Composition Treated Paper dust cap