- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball 2148 Earthwood Phosphor Bronze Light Acoustic Guitar Strings 3-Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48310 000000000 J48310000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
3-pack. Gauges 11-15-22w-30-42-52Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze Acoustics are produced with an exclusive phosphor bronze wrap wire. Engineered ...Click To Read More About This Product
Using an exclusive phosphor wrap, you get balanced tone with superior clarity.
3-pack. Gauges 11-15-22w-30-42-52
Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze Acoustics are produced with an exclusive phosphor bronze wrap wire. Engineered to meet the demands of acoustic musicians worldwide, these concert quality strings provide deep, rich bass notes with clear bright trebles.
Ernie Ball Earthwood Phosphor Bronze Acoustics are played by Paul McCartney, Brad Paisley, and Maroon 5 amongst many other touring musicians. Made with the finest and freshest raw materials, all Ernie Ball strings are hermetically sealed to ensure your strings stay as fresh as the day they were made.
- Natural feel with excellent projection
- Warm, rich tone
- Element shield packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Crafted in Southern California, USA. featuring the finest and freshest materials
Order these great strings today.