- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Evans Dixson Bass Drum Lift
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68624 000000000 L68624000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drum head manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drum head and other revol...Click To Read More About This Product
For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drum head manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drum head and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics and the UV1 series, Evans drum heads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency, all Evans drum heads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 technology.
The Evans Dixson Bass Drum Lift is a simple, yet effective tool for raising a bass drum off the floor, improving resonance and beater striking location. By providing a 2"‑3” lift and removing any excessive clamping forces on the drum, the Bass Drum Lift improves resonance and provides the absolute best quality of sound to any bass drum.
Lifts bass drum 2"‑3” off the ground for improved resonance and beater striking location.
- Designed to work with bass drums ranging from 16”–24” in size
- Bass drum pedals clamp directly onto the lift rather than drum hoop
- Designed by drummer and inventor Arti Dixson
- All Evans accessories are designed, engineered and manufactured to the most stringent quality controls in the industry