- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Elite Series Telecaster Neck with Maple Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L30537 000000000 L30537000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted in the same facility as Fender's U.S.-made instruments, the American Elite Series neck offers the best of both worlds by combining top-of-the...Click To Read More About This Product
Genuine Fender replacement neck with modern playability.
Crafted in the same facility as Fender's U.S.-made instruments, the American Elite Series neck offers the best of both worlds by combining top-of-the line, classic Fender design with the modern, smooth playability of a Fender compound-profile neck. A modern “C”- shape at the nut, the rear of the neck morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the neck heel. A thoughtfully contoured 9.5”–14”-radius fingerboard gives players outstanding comfort and seamless movement along a satin urethane finished neck.
Setups and adjustments are a breeze with the 2-way adjustable truss rod at the heel, without the need for special tools. Fender recommends a Fender Authorized Service Center to install the American Elite Series neck, as it may be necessary to modify the body to install due to the truss rod adjustment wheel placement.
Upgrade your favorite guitar with this great-playing neck. Order today.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Compound Back Shape, Modern “C” to “D”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5” to 14” Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Large White Pearloid Dots (Ebony) Large Black Pearloid Dots (Maple)
- Nut Material: Bone Nut Width: 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action with Wheel