- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Bigsby B50 Tremolo
- Write a Review
- Product H83022
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
More and more guitar players are looking to add the sound and look that only a Bigsby can provide. The Bigsby vibrato tailpiece is a type of vibrato ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An iconic tailpiece that adds fun and vibe to solidbody electric guitars.
More and more guitar players are looking to add the sound and look that only a Bigsby can provide. The Bigsby vibrato tailpiece is a type of vibrato device for electric guitar designed by Paul A. Bigsby. The B50 Tremolo is designed for use on solidbody guitars and allows musicians to bend the pitch of notes or entire chords with their pick hand for various effects.
- Model Name: B-50
- Series: Lightning Series I
- Manufacturing Method: Die Cast
- Manufacturing Material: Aluminum
- Approximate weight: 290 grams/10.2 oz.
- Overall Length: 4 5/16"/ 109.5 mm
- Overall Width: 3 13/16"/96.8 mm
- Arm adjusts with 1/8" Allen wrench and 5/16" socket wrench
- *Designed for use on flat top electric guitars
Improve the sound and look of your favorite guitar. Order today.