- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender FA1225 Dreadnought Gig Bag
- Write a Review
- K35814 000001000 K35814000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fender’s F1225 Series gig bag is a wise choice to keep your dreadnought acoustic guitar safe while traveling. It comes in Fender's iconic asymmetrica...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A comfortable and functional gig bag for your dreadnought.
Fender’s F1225 Series gig bag is a wise choice to keep your dreadnought acoustic guitar safe while traveling. It comes in Fender's iconic asymmetrical instrument shape with a durable outer layer is constructed of tough 1200 denier polyester to protect your precious instrument against impacts without worrying about rips and tears. The F1225's interior is filled with 25 mm padding lined with soft touch microfiber that keeps your instrument secure while avoiding any damage to the finish. It even comes with two adjustable protective neck rests and exterior bumpers to minimize any strain on the instrument while in transit.
The F1225 gig bag also comes with a super-padded handle and shock-absorbing EVA padded backpack straps with easily adjustable ladder lock buckles, so you can carry your instrument in a more ergonomically friendly way. Plus, it features plenty of storage space with its large front pocket and zippered backpack strap pocket. The front storage pocket offers space for small accessories and has two dedicated pockets for extra strings, a removable padded tool pouch, three elastic pick pockets, two elastic pen loops, key fob hook and a business card window.
- 1200 Denier polyester exterior
- 25mm padding with microfiber lining
- Two adjustable protective neck rests; protective exterior bumpers
- Reverse water-resistant zipper with custom ergonomic zipper pulls
- Internal/external Pin Protector strap button protection system
- ID tag holder
- Shock-absorbing EVA padded backpack straps with easily adjustable ladder lock buckles
- Front storage pocket with business card window
- 2 pockets for extra strings, removable padded tool pouch
- 3 elastic pick pockets
- 2 elastic pen loops and key fob hook
Keep your guitar safe and ready to go between gigs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Quality
- Difficult To Use
Comments about Fender FA1225 Dreadnought Gig Bag:
The case looks awesome online and definitely is very protective without having to go with a full foam or hard case. The problem with this item is that the depth is only 3.5" and didn't fit either of my acoustic guitars. Seems to be designed for a thinline guitar. Sweetwater was great as usual and took it back and sending me a Gator Transit which looks great plus the specs were supplied and I know it will fit my guitar.