- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Standard Series Jazz Bass Neck with Pau Ferro Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- #L01389 000000000 L01389000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender® Jazz Bass® neck features a comfortable "C"-shaped profile and 9.5"-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Authentic Fender feel.
Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender® Jazz Bass® neck features a comfortable "C"-shaped profile and 9.5"-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets. The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots. This replacement neck is the perfect way to give your J Bass® authentic Fender feel.
- 9.5"-radius pau ferro fingerboard
- "C"-shaped neck profile
- 20 medium jumbo frets; pearloid dot inlays
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Neck Shape Modern "C" Tuner Mounting Config Modern 4-Screw
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Neck Material Maple
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Truss Rod Nut 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod Standard
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Headstock Thickness .540" (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret - .800" (20.32 mm), 12th Fret - .900" (22.86 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter .734” (18.64 mm)
Upgrade or repair your Fender. Order today.