- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Standard Series Left Handed Stratocaster Neck with Pau Ferro Fingerboard
- #L01385 000000000 L01385000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted at their Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender® Stratocaster® neck features a comfortable "C"-shaped profile and 9.5"-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Authentic Fender feel.
Crafted at their Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender® Stratocaster® neck features a comfortable "C"-shaped profile and 9.5"-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets. The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots. This replacement neck is the perfect way to give your Strat® authentic Fender feel.
- 9.5"-radius pau ferro fingerboard
- "C"-shaped neck profile
- 21 medium jumbo frets; white dot inlays
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Neck Shape Modern "C" Tuner Mounting Config Modern 2-Peg
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Neck Material Maple
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Position Inlays White Dots
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Truss Rod Nut 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Truss Rod Standard
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Headstock Thickness .540" (13.71 mm) Neck Thickness 1st Fret - .820" (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .870" (22.09 mm)
- Peg Hole Diameter .397" (10.08 mm)
Upgrade or repair your Fender. Order today.