- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Standard Series Telecaster Neck with Pau Ferro Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L03889 000000000 L03889000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted at their Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender® Telecaster® neck features a comfortable “C”-shaped profile and 9.5”-ra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Authentic Fender feel.
Crafted at their Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender® Telecaster® neck features a comfortable “C”-shaped profile and 9.5”-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets. The synthetic bone nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” grooves for accurate spacing when filing the final string slots. This replacement neck is the perfect way to give your Tele® authentic Fender feel.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5” (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16” Hex Adjustment
- Tuner Mounting: Modern 2-Peg
- Peg Hole Diameter: .397” (10.08 mm)
- Headstock Thickness: .540” (13.71 mm)
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret - .820” (20.82 mm), 12th Fret - .870” (22.09 mm)
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
Upgrade or repair your Fender. Order today.