- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Tone Saver 250K
- Write a Review
- J21923 000000000 J21923000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you experience tonal change when turning down the volume control on your guitar, the Fender Tone Saver 250K is a great solution. Unlike traditiona...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Achieve top-notch tone at any volume.
If you experience tonal change when turning down the volume control on your guitar, the Fender Tone Saver 250K is a great solution. Unlike traditional treble bleed circuits that involve connecting tiny parts together with delicate soldering, the Tone Saver contains a special R/C network inside one convenient enclosure that will keep your guitar's tone remarkably consistent at any setting. Just solder the leads to the center and outside lugs of your guitar's volume control and you're done. The Tone Saver 250K fits most vintage and modern guitars with 250K control pots.
- Allows volume reduction without sacrificing tone
- Classic Mylar and tin foil construction for crisp clear tones
- Dual solder point design for easy addition to any existing volume control
- Fits most vintage and modern guitars with 250K control pots
An excellent piece for DIYers looking to give their guitar maxium tone.