- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender V-Mod Jazz Bass Pickup Set
- Write a Review
- L01349 000000000 L01349000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Michael Bump engineered Fender’s V-Mod Jazz Bass pickups using a proprietary blend of alnico magnet types. Voiced specifically for each position and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic tone with all the vintage warmth.
Michael Bump engineered Fender’s V-Mod Jazz Bass pickups using a proprietary blend of alnico magnet types. Voiced specifically for each position and carefully designed for top-notch tone that modern bassists will love, the pickups in this set are calibrated for the best possible performance in any configuration.
V-Mod Jazz Bass pickups are modified versions of our classic vintage pickup designs. These single-coil pickups use alnico 2 magnets on the bass side and alnico 5 on the treble side to deliver classic tone with all the vintage warmth and crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend.
- Cover Color: Black
- DC Resistance: Neck: 7.5k, Bridge: 7.0k
- Inductance: Neck: 2.9 Henries, Bridge: 3.1 Henries
- Lead Wire: Shielded
- Magnet Type: Neck: Alnico 5 & 2, Bridge: Alnico 5 & 2
- Pole Pieces: Flush-mount
- Configuration: Single Coil x 2
- Included Accessories: Installation hardware
Make your Fender even greater. Order today.