- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fischer Amps Fischer Amps ALC 89 Charger
- Product J16813
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AL 89 features the latest charging technology integrated in a professional, practical housing ready to be mounted in a rack. These processor-cont...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The perfect solution for users of several wireless systems on stage, or for laboratory and industrial applications.
The AL 89 features the latest charging technology integrated in a professional, practical housing ready to be mounted in a rack. These processor-controlled ultra rapid Fischer Amps chargers make the decision on working with rechargeable batteries easy.
- Rack-mount ready housing, 19" 1U (44mm), steel
- Fast charging of batteries in 2 to 4 hours
- DeltaV cutoff with micro-controlled electronics
- Seperate supervision per rechargeable battery
- No memory effect when using NiMH batteries
- Detection of faulty batteries
- Trickle charging keeps the batteries charged
- Display of charging status per module
- Integrated switching power supply 90V to 250V without switchover
- Operating voltage/frequency: 90 - 260 VAC / 50-60Hz automatic voltage adjustment
- Max. input power: 35W
- Type and number of batteries: 8 pcs 9V block batteries NiMH 300mAh max.
- Charging current max.: 8 x 80mA
- Charging time max.: 120-240 min
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 483mm x 44mm x 195mm
- Weight (excluding batteries): approx. 2 kg