- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fishman Ellipse Aura - Onboard Acoustic Preamp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #620758 000178000 620758000178000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ellipse Aura combines Fishman's most sophisticated soundhole-mounted preamp design with the power of Aura Acoustic Imaging Technology for excepti...Click To Read More About This Product
A sophisticated acoustic preamp equipped with imaging software technology that downloads images of your soundhole and matches its tonal characteristics.
The Ellipse Aura combines Fishman's most sophisticated soundhole-mounted preamp design with the power of Aura Acoustic Imaging Technology for exceptional accuracy and true to life sound. Up to four images can be downloaded from the Aura Image Gallery software (included) through an onboard mini-USB port to match the instrument's natural tonal characteristics.
The Fishman Ellipse Aura features pickup/image blend, volume, and switchable Natural I and Natural II low-frequency tone shaping. A phase switch and automatic anti-feedback device control feedback.
The guitar pickup's ergonomic soundhole-mounted design puts slider controls at the player's fingertips to maintain a natural playing position. A patented neodymium magnetic mounting system enables easy, solder-free installation on your acoustic guitar with a variety of size formats that accommodate most round soundholes from 3-7/8" to 4-1/8" in diameter.
Equipped with a low battery indicator, the Ellipse Aura pickup includes a no-hassle, solder-free Acoustic Matrix undersaddle pickup in a narrow or wide format option.
- State-of-the-art onboard preamp featuring Fishman's Aura Acoustic Imaging Technology
- Up to four Aura Images can be downloaded from Fishman's Aura Image Gallery software (included)
- Ergonomic soundhole-mounted design puts slider controls at your fingertips to maintain a natural playing position
- Unique patent-pending neodymium magnetic mounting system for easy, solder-free installation
- Accommodates most round soundholes from 3-7/8" to 4-1/8" in diameter
- Pickup/image blend control
- Volume control
- Phase switch (feedback control)
- Automatic anti-feedback
- Low battery indicator
- Solder-free Acoustic Matrix Undersaddle pickup in narrow or wide formats
- Switchable Natural I and Natural II low-frequency tone shaping built into the preamp
- Power consumption: 15mA
- Typical 9V lithium battery life: 66 hours
- Typical 9V alkaline battery life: 33 hours
- Maximum output level (onset of clipping): +1dBV
- Nominal output impedance: 1kOhm
- Input trim gain range: -6dB to +6dB
- Peak meter response: 3dB before clipping
- Voicing switch, bass boost: +3dB @ 90Hz
- Dynamic range: 93dB
- Baseline noise: -92dBV
- Anti-feedback cut depth: 13.5dB
- Anti-feedback bandwidth: 0.25 octave
- Phase switch, out position: (+) non-inverting output