- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Furman F1000-UPS Uninterruptible Power Supply Voltage Regulator/Power Conditioner
- Write a Review
- #476152 000000000 476152000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Furman F1000-UPS power supply maintains power through short blackouts or brownouts, preventing lengthy restart sequences. It also allows safe shu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Survive brownouts, blackouts, and prevent lockups and lengthy startups with this full-featured UPS.
The Furman F1000-UPS power supply maintains power through short blackouts or brownouts, preventing lengthy restart sequences. It also allows safe shut down for extended blackout periods and features Voltage Regulation (ensuring voltage stays within nominal operating ranges), which prevents equipment lockups due to power sags and keeps audio equipment from heating up.
Additionally, the F1000-UPS is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furman's Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it will also be fully protected by our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). This circuitry provides the highest level of power protection available.
Battery Backup (Simulated Sine Wave)
The power supplies battery backup provides temporary power when it's interrupted, allowing the opportunity to save any data and shut down equipment properly. Good candidates for such battery backup in Pro A/V applications are computers and external hard drives in studios, DLP projectors, digital video recorders, and digital mixing consoles. Essentially, any component that holds critical data, has volatile memory, or needs to run a shutdown procedure to power off safely will benefit from battery backup.
- Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides high level of surge & spike protection
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for audio & video clarity
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised
- Standard Voltage Regulation delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities
- The 1000VA Simulated Sine Wave battery backup protects your data in a power failure allowing the opportunity to save your applications, programs, and shut-down the system gracefully
- Learning Infrared Control allows you to program connected equipment for shut-down sequencing
- RS-232 Open Source Code Protocol provides custom programming for connected equipment
- 12 Amp rating featuring a circuit breaker for added protection
- 8 rear panel outlets
- Critical Load Management prioritizes the allocation of temporary power to connected equipment
- Easy-to-use power control software assists you in maximizing the performance of your UPS
- Voltage: 85-137 VAC
- Frequency: 57-63Hz
- Surge Protection: Non-sacrifical SMP (Series Multi-Stage Protection)
- Current Rating: 12A
- Over-voltage Shutoff, fast rise: 150 ±5V
- Over-voltage Shutoff, slow rise: 132 ±5V
- Noise Attenuation: 10dB @ 10kHz, 40dB @ 100 kHz, 50dB @ 500kHz
- Linear Attenuation: From 0.05-100ohms line impedance
- Automatic Voltage Regulation, Sensitive Mode Capture Range: 99 - 135V
- Automatic Voltage Regulation, Sensitive Mode Output Range: 120V ±5%
- Automatic Voltage Regulation, Standard Mode Capture Range: 94-142V
- Automatic Voltage Regulation, Standard Mode Output Range: 120V ±10%
- Voltage: 120 ±5V Simulated Sine Wave
- Frequency: 60Hz ±1%
- UPS Output Capacity: 1---VA. 600W @ 0.6pf
- UPS Backup Time: 3 minutes at full load
- Transfer Time: < 4ms
Dimensions: 17"W x 13"D x 4"H
- Weight: 36lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.