- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fusion Fusion Premium 9.5 in. Tenor Trombone Gig Bag Black
- Write a Review
- #K47964 000001000 K47964000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fusion Premium 9.5 Tenor Trombone Gig Bag is the perfect bag for a musician who needs to carry their instrument without compromising its safety. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great protection that can expand as you grow.
The Fusion Premium 9.5 Tenor Trombone Gig Bag is the perfect bag for a musician who needs to carry their instrument without compromising its safety. The new design allows you to fully open the main compartment of the bag and access your trombone with ease.
Tough on the outside
Constructed with robust non PVC backed water resistant rip-stop material, the Fusion Premium 9.5 Tenor Trombone Gig Bag offers extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions. With soft rubber handles and zip pulls, moulded base and a hardwearing finish, the Fusion Premium gig bag is designed to last. The rear of the bag boasts Fusion’s own “Flow-System” similar to that of a hiker’s backpack, which makes the bag really comfortable to carry and helps prevent you from getting hot when it’s on your back. At the rear of the “Flow-System” is a zipped compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight if the bag is carried by hand. There are added features such as lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag, address tag and a rain-cover to help keep it dry in wet weather conditions.
Safe on the inside
Your Tenor Trombone will be housed safely inside a 30 mm (1.5 in.) high density light-weight foam shell, the inside of which is made from a soft, non-scratch velvet-mix lining. To give added protection, inside the main compartment of the bag there is a removable, soft padded strip of foam that can be adjusted and moulded to the shape and size of the instrument. There is also a separate zipped pocket to store the slide, which can also easily accessed. This pocket is nestled between the main compartment and exterior pockets and has a removable rigid slide pouch, giving your slide maximum protection. The Fusion Premium 9.5 Tenor Trombone Gig Bag holds a Tenor Trombone with a bell size up to 9.5 in.
There are three pockets to the front of the bag allowing plenty of space for pencils, mouthpieces and any other accessories you might need. If you want extra space to carry more gear, spare clothing or even your laptop, just “Fuse-on” with our line of accessory bags.
- Internal dimensions: 33.4 in. x 10.6 in. x 9.4 in.
- External dimensions: 36.6 in. x 12.5 in. x 12.5 in.
- Holds up to a 9.5 in. bell
- Weight: 8.81lbs
- Padding: 30 mm (1.18 in.) high-density foam padding for all round protection
- Padded shell reinforced area
- Outer material: Jacquard hardwearing, non PVC backed water resistant polyester material, Rip-stop material, Fashionable piping, No visible webbing
- Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet mix interior
- Internal padded brace to protect instrument
- Side-access zipped slide pocket
- Top pocket
- Middle pocket with pouch for 3 mouthpieces
- Bottom pocket with accessory and organizer compartments
- Rigid slide pouch with velvet-mix interior and press-stud fastening
- Rubber zipper pulls to prevent scratching of instrument
- Inverted zippers for slick appearance
- Slide zipper opening for easy access
- Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap and integrated large MP3 player/mobile phone pockets
- Rear zipped compartment to store backpack straps when not in use
- Adjustable waist belt
- Chunky padded and riveted carry handle – side and top
- Fuse-on attachment system on front of bag
- Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
- Rubberized PU side gusset with floor studs
- Hardwearing anti-crush moulded base for protection
- Removable rain-cover for additional protection
- Retractable identity tag
Protect your instrument and your gear. Order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.