- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fusion Premium 9.5" Tenor Trombone Bag
- Write a Review
- J46585 000001000 J46585000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Constructed with robust non-PVC backed water resistant rip-stop material, the Fusion Premium 9.5" Tenor Trombone offers extreme resistance to scuffs ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Trombone bag with lots of features.
Constructed with robust non-PVC backed water resistant rip-stop material, the Fusion Premium 9.5" Tenor Trombone offers extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions. With soft rubber handles and zip pulls, molded base and a hardwearing finish, the Fusion Premium gig bag is designed to last. These gig bags are available in four colors with commuter friendly reflective panels and print, a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian.
The rear of the bag boasts Fusion's own "Flow-System" similar to that of a hiker's backpack, which makes the bag really comfortable to carry and helps prevent you from getting hot when it's on your back. At the rear of the "Flow-System" is a zipped compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight if the bag is carried by hand. There are added features such as lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag, address tag and a rain-cover to help keep it dry in wet weather conditions.
Professional and gigging musicians require space to store lots of accessories and items, which they need on a day-to-day basis. As you zip open the bag you will find a removable accessory panel, which has been designed to hang from a standard music stand. The panel has pockets and pouches that can hold mutes, mouthpieces, pencils and personal items…a great idea to have everything on hand in an instant. This panel plays a dual role, as when it sits on top of your instruments inside the bag, it acts as another layer of protection.
Your Tenor Trombone will be housed safely inside a 30mm (1.5") high density light-weight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft, non-scratch velvet-mix lining. To give added protection, inside the main compartment of the bag there is a removable, soft padded collar that can be adjusted and moulded to the shape and size of the instrument. There is also a separate zipped pocket to store the slide, which can also easily accessed. This pocket is nestled between the main compartment and exterior pockets and has a removable rigid slide pouch, giving your slide maximum protection.
The bag holds a Tenor Trombone with a bell size up to 9.5". There are three pockets on the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music. There is plenty of space for pencils, a pouch for mouthpieces, valve oils and any other accessories you might need.
- Internal dimensions: 33.5 x 10.6 x 9.4”
- External dimensions: 36.6 x 12.6 x 12.6”
- Can hold up to a 9.5" bell
- Weight: 8.8 lb.
- 1.18” high-density foam padding for all round protection
- Padded shell reinforced areas
- Jacquard hard wearing, non-PVC backed water resistant polyester material
- Fashionable piping, no visible webbing
- Hardwearing rubberized corner protectors
- Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet-mix interior
- Internal padded collar to protect instrument
- Top pocket, mMiddle pocket with pouch for 3 mouthpieces, bottom pocket with accessory and organizer compartments, side-accessed zipped slide pocket, rigid slide pouch with velvet-mix interior and press-stud fastening
- Rubber zip pulls to prevent scratching of instrument, inverted for slick appearance
- Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap and integrated large MP3 player/mobile phone pockets, rear zipped compartment to store backpack straps when not in use, adjustable waist belt
- Chunky padded and riveted carry handle - side and top
- Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
- Rubberised PU with floor studs
- Hard-wearing anti crush moulded base for protection
- Screen printed reflective Fusion branding
- Rubber logos and Union Jack rubber badge
- Removable rain-cover for additional protection
- Retractable identity tag
Pro bag for your instrument.