Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fusion Premium 9.5" Tenor Trombone Bag Limetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Fusion Premium 9.5" Tenor Trombone Bag Lime$389.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Trombone bag with lots of features.
The rear of the bag boasts Fusion's own "Flow-System" similar to that of a hiker's backpack, which makes the bag really comfortable to carry and helps prevent you from getting hot when it's on your back. At the rear of the "Flow-System" is a zipped compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight if the bag is carried by hand. There are added features such as lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag, address tag and a rain-cover to help keep it dry in wet weather conditions.
Professional and gigging musicians require space to store lots of accessories and items, which they need on a day-to-day basis. As you zip open the bag you will find a removable accessory panel, which has been designed to hang from a standard music stand. The panel has pockets and pouches that can hold mutes, mouthpieces, pencils and personal items…a great idea to have everything on hand in an instant. This panel plays a dual role, as when it sits on top of your instruments inside the bag, it acts as another layer of protection.
Your Tenor Trombone will be housed safely inside a 30mm (1.5") high density light-weight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft, non-scratch velvet-mix lining. To give added protection, inside the main compartment of the bag there is a removable, soft padded collar that can be adjusted and moulded to the shape and size of the instrument. There is also a separate zipped pocket to store the slide, which can also easily accessed. This pocket is nestled between the main compartment and exterior pockets and has a removable rigid slide pouch, giving your slide maximum protection.
The bag holds a Tenor Trombone with a bell size up to 9.5". There are three pockets on the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music. There is plenty of space for pencils, a pouch for mouthpieces, valve oils and any other accessories you might need.
- Internal dimensions: 33.5 x 10.6 x 9.4”
- External dimensions: 36.6 x 12.6 x 12.6”
- Can hold up to a 9.5" bell
- Weight: 8.8 lb.
- 1.18” high-density foam padding for all round protection
- Padded shell reinforced areas
- Jacquard hard wearing, non-PVC backed water resistant polyester material
- Fashionable piping, no visible webbing
- Hardwearing rubberized corner protectors
- Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet-mix interior
- Internal padded collar to protect instrument
- Top pocket, mMiddle pocket with pouch for 3 mouthpieces, bottom pocket with accessory and organizer compartments, side-accessed zipped slide pocket, rigid slide pouch with velvet-mix interior and press-stud fastening
- Rubber zip pulls to prevent scratching of instrument, inverted for slick appearance
- Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap and integrated large MP3 player/mobile phone pockets, rear zipped compartment to store backpack straps when not in use, adjustable waist belt
- Chunky padded and riveted carry handle - side and top
- Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
- Rubberised PU with floor studs
- Hard-wearing anti crush moulded base for protection
- Screen printed reflective Fusion branding
- Rubber logos and Union Jack rubber badge
- Removable rain-cover for additional protection
- Retractable identity tag
Pro bag for your instrument.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.