Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fusion Premium Bass Trombone Bag Black and Bluetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Fusion Premium Bass Trombone Bag Black and Blue$449.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
For 10.5" bass trombone.
Tough on the outside
Constructed with robust non PVC backed water resistant rip-stop material, the Fusion Premium 10.5" Bass Trombone offers extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions. With soft rubber handles and zip pulls, moulded base and a hardwearing finish, the Fusion Premium gig bag is designed to last. These gig bags are available in four colours with commuter friendly reflective panels and print, a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian. The rear of the bag boasts Fusion's own "Flow-System" similar to that of a hiker's backpack, which makes the bag really comfortable to carry and helps prevent you from getting hot when it's on your back. At the rear of the "Flow-System" is a zipped compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight if the bag is carried by hand. There are added features such as lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag, address tag and a rain-cover to help keep it dry in wet weather conditions.
Safe on the inside
Your Bass Trombone will be housed safely inside a 30mm (1.5") high density light-weight foam shell, the inside of which is made from a soft, non-scratch velvet-mix lining. To give added protection, inside the main compartment of the bag there is a removable, soft padded collar that can be adjusted and molded to the shape and size of the instrument. There is also a separate zipped pocket to store the slide, which can also easily accessed. This pocket is nestled between the main compartment and exterior pockets and has a removable rigid slide pouch, giving your slide maximum protection. The bag holds a Bass Trombone with a bell size up to 10.5".
There are three pockets to the front of the bag allowing plenty of space for pencils, mouthpieces and any other accessories you might need. If you want extra space to carry more gear, spare clothing or even your laptop, just "Fuse-on" with our line of accessory bags.
Order today. A gig bag with more for you and your instrument.
Premium Bass Trombone Bag Specifications:Internal dimensions
- Height: 850mm / 33.46
- Width: 300mm / 11.8
- Depth: 280mm / 11
- Height: 940mm / 37
- Width: 360mm / 14.17
- Depth: 360mm / 14.17
- Can hold up to a 10.5" bell
- 4.3kg / 9.47lbs
- 30mm (1.18) high-density foam padding for all round protection
- Padded shell reinforced areas
- Jacquard hard wearing, non PVC backed water resistant polyester material
- Ripstop Material
- Fashionable piping
- No visible webbing
- Hardwearing rubberised corner protectors
- Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet-mix interior
- Internal padded collar to protect œtrument
- Top pocket
- Middle pocket with pouch for 3 mouthpieces
- Bottom pocket with accessory and organiser compartments
- Slide pocket
- Side accessed zipped slide pocket
- Rigid slide pouch with velvet-mix interior and press-stud fastening
- Rubber zip pulls to prevent scratching of œtrument
- Inverted zips for slick appearance
- Slide zip opening for easy access
- Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap and
- integrated large MP3 player/mobile phone pockets
- Rear zipped compartment to store backpack straps when not in use
- Adjustable waist belt
- Chunky padded and riveted carry handle - side and top
- Fuse-on attachment system on front of bag
- Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
- Side gusset
- Rubberised PU with floor studs
- Hard-wearing anti crush moulded base for protection
- Screen printed reflective Fusion branding
- Rubber logos and Union Jack rubber badge
- Removable rain-cover for additional protection
- Retractable identity tag
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.