- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fusion Premium Trumpet Bag
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J46581 000001000 J46581000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Premium Trumpet gig bag is the perfect bag for gigging musicians who need to carry their instrument without compromising its safety. This bag is ...Click To Read More About This Product
Smart design, state-of-the-art materials.
The Premium Trumpet gig bag is the perfect bag for gigging musicians who need to carry their instrument without compromising its safety. This bag is lightweight and ergonomically designed and incorporates the unique "Fuse-on" system, whereby a separate line of accessory bags fit onto the main instrument bag.
Tough on the outside
Constructed with robust non-PVC backed water resistant rip-stop material, the Fusion Premium Trumpet bag offers extreme resistance to scuffs and abrasions. With soft rubber handles and zip pulls, a robust molded base and a hardwearing finish, the Fusion Premium gig bag is designed to last. They are available in four colors with commuter friendly reflective panels and print, a safety factor if you are a cyclist or pedestrian. The rear of the bag boasts Fusion's own "Flow-System" similar to that of a hiker's backpack, which makes the bag comfortable to carry and helps prevent you from getting hot when its on your back. At the rear of the “Flow-System” is a zipped compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight if carried by hand. There are added features such as an address tag, lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag and a rain-cover to help keep it dry in wet weather conditions.
Safe on the inside
Your Trumpet will be stored safely inside a 30mm (1.5”) high density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining. Along with the padded sleeve provided, this bag will give your instrument ultimate protection.
There are three pockets to the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music. There is plenty of space for pencils, mouthpieces, valve oils and any other accessories you might need.
- Internal dimensions: 21.25 x 10.4 x 5.5”
- External dimensions: Height: 24 x 13.75 x 7.9”
- Weight: 4.85 lb.
- High-density foam padding for all round protection, padded shell reinforced areas
- Fashionable piping, no visible webbing
- Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet mix interior
- Top pocket padded to hold 3 mouthpieces, large A4 zipped middle pocket
- Bottom pocket with accessory and organizer compartments
- Lockable zips on main compartment, rubber zip-pulls, inverted for appearance
- Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap and
- Integrated large MP3 player / mobile phone pocket
- Rear zipped compartment to store backpack straps when not in use
- Padded adjustable waist belt and lumbar support
- Chunky padded and riveted carry handle (side and top)
- Unique Flow-System backpack for comfort and ventilation
- Fuse-on attachment system on front of bag
- Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
- Hard wearing anti crush molded base for protection
- Rubber logos & Union Jack rubber badge
- Removable rain cover for additional protection
- Internal padded zipped sleeve with grab handle
Modern materials and design, for the contemporary player who travels. Order today.