Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fusion Urban Tenor Trombone Bag Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Fusion Urban Tenor Trombone Bag Black$249.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Weatherproof and highly protective, easy to carry.
Tough on the outside
The bags provide excellent protection with a combination of 20mm high density foam padding and a tough water-resistant non-PVC backed material. Added features such as soft rubber handles, zip pulls and a robust molded base provide the perfect solution to carry your instrument safely, wherever you may need to go. The Urban Series is only available in the color black and has commuter-friendly reflective print, a valuable safety feature if you are a cyclist or pedestrian. At the rear of the bag is a compartment where the backpack straps can be stored out of sight if carried by hand. There are lockable zips on the main compartment of the bag to keep your instrument secure. The largest of the exterior pockets holds a removable rigid slide pouch giving your instrument and slide ultimate protection while being carried to gigs or rehearsal. This bag holds a Tenor Trombone with a bell size of up to 9.5".
Safe on the inside
Your Trombone will be stored safely inside a 20mm (0.78) high density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is made from a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining.
There are two pockets to the front of the bag, one large enough to carry A4 sheet music. There is plenty of space for pencils, mouthpieces, valve oils and any other accessories you might need. If you need extra space to carry more gear, spare clothing or even your laptop, just "Fuse-on" with our line of Urban accessory bags.
Backpack convenience and uncompromising quality. Order today.
Urban Tenor Trombone Bag Specifications:Internal dimensions
- Height: 900mm / 35.43ins
- Width: 280mm / 10.60ins
- Depth: 240mm / 9.45ins
- Bell Size:
- Can hold up to a 9.5ins bell
- Height: 960mm / 37.80ins
- Width: 330mm / 13ins
- Depth: 300mm / 11ins
- 2.9kg / 6.4lbs
- 20 mm / 0.78 ins high-density foam padding for all round protection
- Padded shell reinforced areas
- Jacquard hardwearing, non PVC backed water resistant polyester material
- Fashionable piping
- No visible webbing
- Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet mix interior
- Internal padded travel strap
- Top large pocket with rigid removable slide pouch
- (Guidance notes: We highly recommend that the slide is placed inside the pouch "water key up" to prevent key catching on inner material. Pouches are not sold separately if damage is caused)
- Large accessory pocket with padded pouch to hold 3 mouth pieces
- Bottom pocket with accessory and organiser compartments
- Rubber zip-pulls to prevent scratching of instrument
- Inverted zips for slick appearance
- Unique zip opening for easy access
- Lockable zips on main compartment
- Ergonomic adjustable backpack straps with chest strap
- Rear compartment to store backpack straps when not in use
- Adjustable waist belt
- Chunky padded and riveted carry handle (side and top)
- Fuse-on attachment system on front of bag
- Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping and print
- Hard wearing anti crush moulded base for protection
- Screen printed reflective Fusion branding
- Rubber logos & Union Jack rubber badge
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.