- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fusion Urban UG-03-BK Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag
- Write a Review
- J44291 000000000 J44291000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Urban Guitar bags have been created for the gigging musician who demands excellent protection for their instrument and needs to carry additional gear...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Suitable for Jumbo-sized acoustic guitars.
Urban Guitar bags have been created for the gigging musician who demands excellent protection for their instrument and needs to carry additional gear to a gig. The bags are lightweight and portable and incorporate the "Fuse-On" system, whereby a separate line of accessory bags fit quickly and easily onto the front of the guitar bag. The padded "Fuse-on" bags have been designed to carry and protect laptops, cables, foot pedals and other personal items.
The Urban Dreadnought/Acoustic Guitar bag has been designed for the traveling or commuter musician and is ideal to carry while walking, cycling or traveling on a bus or train. On the inside there is 20 mm lightweight high-density foam padding with shell-reinforced areas, giving added protection to delicate parts of your guitar. Rip-stop, water resistant non-PVC backed material and a heavy-duty rubberized base takes care of everything on the outside.
There are many versatile features to these bags such as a rear compartment to store backpack straps, so the bag can be carried by hand without the straps hanging down and getting in the way. Inside the bag is a removable padded collar, which allows various models and sizes of guitars to be carried. It can also be molded around the shape of the guitar to give ultimate protection and create space for smaller items to be stored, such as strings and tuners. There is a waist belt for comfort, convenient grab handles when maneuvering in tight spaces, and numerous pockets for accessories.
Plenty of Storage
If these pockets do not provide enough space for you, then simply “Fuse-On” by attaching two padded accessory bags - the Small "Fuse-on" bag to the headstock and the Large "Fuse-on" bag to the base area - or on its own, the Medium "Fuse-on" bag to the mid-section. The Large "Fuse-on" bag, holds a 15” laptop and all the essentials you need on a trip.
- Internal dimensions:
- Length: 42.12 in.
- Width: lower bout - 17.52 in.
- Width: upper bout - 13.78 in.
- Depth: 5.52 in.
- External dimensions:
- Length: 44.49 in.
- Width at widest point: 21.26 in.
- Depth: 7.87 in.
- Weight: 2.8kg / 6.17 lbs
- Padding: 20mm (0.79in.) high-density foam padding
- Outer material: Jacquard, non-PVC backed water resistant polyester material
- Inner material: Soft non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet mix interior
- Polyester bridge headstock and end-pin protection panels
- Inner features: Internal adjustable headstock support with enclosed security strap
- Adjustable 20mm soft padded collar
- Pockets: Extra large zipped headstock accessory pocket, large A4 zipped top pocket, middle pocket with accessory and organizer compartments, extra accessory pocket
- Zips: Rubber zip pulls to prevent scratching of guitar, inverted zips for appearance, lockable zips on main storage compartment
- Carry system: Ergonomic robust adjustable backpack straps with chest strap, rear compartment to store backpack straps when not in use, adjustable waist belt
- Handles: Chunky padded and riveted carry handle, padded easy lift grab handles to the front and rear
- Reflective materials: Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping & print
- Base: External rubberized PU reinforced base area
- Branding: Screen printed reflective Fusion branding
- Rain-cover for additional protection
- Union Jack rubber badge at rear of bag
Ultimate in lightweight protection. Order today for your large acoustic.