- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gator G-Tour PU Pop-up Console Rack Road Case
- Write a Review
- #546182 000000707 546182000000707
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gator G-Tour PU Pop-up Console Rack Road Case is a mobile audio 19" console rack with a pop-up, top-loaded rack for your mixer. It features 9mm p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great portability, protection, and flexibility.
The Gator G-Tour PU Pop-up Console Rack Road Case is a mobile audio 19" console rack with a pop-up, top-loaded rack for your mixer. It features 9mm plywood construction with PVC exterior, red Penn Elcom recessed MOL twist latches, spring-loaded, rubber-gripped handles, heavy-duty zinc plated hardware, and reinforced stackable ball corners. The top rack uses a pop-up ratchet system for transporting flat, then elevating to various angles, so you can always see what you need and make quick adjustments. 4" heavy-duty industrial casters (2 that are locking), 2 spring-loaded recessed handles on each side for easy lifting to stage or truck, heavy-duty threaded rack rail.
- Mobile audio 19" console rack with pop-up top loaded rack
- 9mm plywood construction with PVC exterior
- Penn Elcom recessed MOL twist latches
- Spring-loaded, rubber-gripped handles
- Heavy-duty zinc plated hardware
- Reinforced stackable ball corners
- Top rack uses a pop-up ratchet system for transporting flat then elevating to various angles
- 4" heavy-duty industrial casters, 2 that are locking
- 2 Spring-loaded recessed handles on each side for easy lifting to stage or truck
- Heavy-duty threaded rack rail
Call or click today to place your order.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Gator G-Tour PU Pop-up Console Rack Road Case:
So i decided to finally purchase a rack I could take "out" of my studio. I like to run passive speakers with power amps because I like to be in total control. For years I lugged around my mixers/cables/pwr amps etc all in separate cases. Many trips back and fourth on load in/out. Wow, Gator really nailed it with this one. I purchased the 10X12 rack and it is huge. Plenty of space for my 3 power amps, nice 3 space drawer, misc rack effects and a pull out shelf for my lap top(drawer and shelf purchased separately) The mixer sits in a track by itself that raises to just the proper height and angle. The top can be left on if you wish to use a different mixer than the one in your rack. I love it.
Comments about G-Tour PU Pop-up Console Rack Road Case:
Perfect for putting all my rack gear and power amps into one rack. Rack is probably grade, casters make it easy to roll around. Double handles makes easy loading.