- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gator Security Cover, Fixed, Raised, 5/32" Holes
- Write a Review
- #H72650 000002000 H72650000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gator GE-PNLSECFIX rack panel is a vented rack panel that mounts over your rack gear, or can be used as a spacer between your rackmounted equipme...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vented rack panel, protects your gear and permits air flow through your rack.
The Gator GE-PNLSECFIX rack panel is a vented rack panel that mounts over your rack gear, or can be used as a spacer between your rackmounted equipment to provide air flow through your rack. This is a very useful, even critical piece of gear that can save you some real trouble on the gig. Curious audience members who do not understand the sensitivity of PA gear can wander up to your mixing station and noodle around with your EQ, your crossover dispositions, your compression schemes or any number of other settings that can cause havoc with your sound. Keep this from happening with Gator vented rack panels.
- Cold rolled 16 gauge steel construction
- Black powder coated finish
- Flanged for rigidity
- 5/32" vent holes
- Non PVC rubber edging to prevent scratching of gear and a 1 " raised space between panel and gear
Order today and keep mischevious hands away from your critical rack gear settings.
- 1U: Wx H x D: 19 x 1 3/4 x 1/2"
- 2U: Wx H x D: 19 x 3 1/2 x 1/2"
- 1/2 lb.