- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibraltar 18" Electronic Module Boom Arm with EA100 Rotating Grabber Clamp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75118 000000000 L75118000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Electronic Module Boom Arm allows you to add a drum multi pad to a cymbal stand or rack. Simply replace the cymbal boom arm on your cymbal stand,...Click To Read More About This Product
Add on a drum multi pad to your setup.
The Electronic Module Boom Arm allows you to add a drum multi pad to a cymbal stand or rack. Simply replace the cymbal boom arm on your cymbal stand, rack mini cymbal boom, or even cymbal arm accessory clamp, and position your multi pad in the precise spot you want. This allows you to extend the multi pad away from your stand or rack. The 16" length, 12.7 mm diameter knurled boom arm is fitted with a 360-degree rotating grabber clamp that will work with all industry standard multi pad mounting posts. Even better, it can incorporate into electronic, acoustic, and hybrid set ups, so you can utilize it no matter what you play.
- 12.7 mm diameter, 16" length boom arm with rotating grabber clamp for electronic drum multi pads
- Geared tilter for multiple angle adjustments
- Replace the cymbal boom rod in a rack mini boom or cymbal stand
- Position your multi pad exactly how you want it
- Incorporate into electronic, acoustic and hybrid set ups
- Works with racks and stands
Order today to expand your drum kit setup.