- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibraltar Road Class Single Chain Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75089 000000000 L75089000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gibraltar Road Class single-chain cam drive double pedal offers style, speed and agility in one easy-to-play package. This simplistic double kick...Click To Read More About This Product
Single-chain double bass drum pedals with spring silencers and patented rocker arm
The Gibraltar Road Class single-chain cam drive double pedal offers style, speed and agility in one easy-to-play package. This simplistic double kick pedal is crafted with a curved G-Class pillar frame and equipped with single-point beater adjustment for easy beater placement. It also features Gibraltar's patented spring rocker arms. The springs are silenced by a felt spacer to keep unwanted noise from being present during recording. Add and remove the pedals from the bass drum easily with Gibraltar's side mount hoop clamp. The main and remote pedals are attached with Gibraltar's own "G" connecting rod.
- Simple, elegant double bass drum pedal with single-chain drive
- Curved G-Class pillar-style frames for sturdiness and style
- Single-point beaters for easy adjustment
- Patented spring rocker arms
- Felt spring silencers prevent noise
- Smooth, fast-touch “G” footboards
- Side-mount hoop clamp for easy attachment to bass drum
Own a compact, elegant pair of pedals. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.