- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Drums G5 Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L20213 000000000 L20213000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gretsch G5 Bass Drum Pedal is simple-yet-modern pedal for today's drummer. It features a double chain drive with lightweight aluminum extruded ca...Click To Read More About This Product
Simple, smooth and sturdy for fast comfortable playing.
The Gretsch G5 Bass Drum Pedal is simple-yet-modern pedal for today's drummer. It features a double chain drive with lightweight aluminum extruded cam, pedal height/beater angle adjuster, Gretsch logo foot board, bass drum pedal plate with quick turn hoop clamp, radius edge cut white felt beater and a handy drum key clip.
Dating back to 1912, Gretsch first introduced hardware with modest features and function ability and since then, (dating back over 100 years), Gretsch enthusiasts were always interested in pairing their Gretsch kits with Gretsch hardware. Gretsch are pleased to offer this option once again.
Gretsch G5 hardware offers an assortment of newly designed stands for drummers and percussionists to comfortably use throughout their kit or percussion rig. Available as individual pieces or a pack, G5 include a straight cymbal stand, boom cymbal stand, Hi-Hat stand, snare stand, and double chain bass drum pedal. A G5 Double Tom Stand is also available.
- Double Drive Chain with Lightweight Aluminum Extruded Cam
- Pedal Height/Beater Angle Adjuster
- Gretsch Logo Pedal Board
- Bass Drum Pedal Plate with Quick Turn Hoop Clamp
- Radius Edge Cut White Felt Beater
- Key Clip
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.