- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Grover Pro Percussion Workstation
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K48485 000000001 K48485000000001
6-Month* financing available.
Designed to serve the needs of professional concert percussionists, the Percussion Workstation functions as a portable trap table, multi-arm stand fo...Click To Read More About This Product
Everything you need to store, transport and set up your percussion collection.
Designed to serve the needs of professional concert percussionists, the Percussion Workstation functions as a portable trap table, multi-arm stand for percussion accessories including cymbals, lockable storage vault, and sturdy road case.
Containing padded surfaces throughout, the Percussion Workstation will safely store percussion items including tambourines, triangles, mallets, snare drums, and more than 20 cymbals!
A standard padlock (not included) can be used to lock the main latch. Four heavy-duty casters allow you to easily roll the workstation into position while the two rear locking wheels assure that it will stay put on stage.
This innovative product is constructed to provide many years of trouble-free service in the concert hall AND on the road. After all, it’s from Grover Pro, world leaders in high-quality percussion products!
- Two separate storage compartments for cymbals, snare drums and more
- A handy rack to store your bass drum or gong mallets
- A lockable slide out drawer for tambourines, triangles, castanets, sticks and mallets
- Includes two suspended cymbal gooseneck arms which safely store inside the lid for transport or when not in use
- Accessory Mounting Post—a strong, dual-ended brass mounting rod
Call or click to order today!