- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gruv Gear Sliver for Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J56048 000001000 J56048000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Meet the new standard in slim and lightweight gig bags. Continuing with the side-carry convenience of the GigBlade, the Sliver introduces a patent-pe...Click To Read More About This Product
Thinner, sleeker and more wearable than the original.
Meet the new standard in slim and lightweight gig bags. Continuing with the side-carry convenience of the GigBlade, the Sliver introduces a patent-pending “yin-yang” invisible neck brace that secures your instrument automatically when closing the bag. Smart, quick, and über cool. Stay nimble and gig-ready across town and around the world with the new GigBlade Sliver.
- Half the thickness of the original GigBlade
- "Yin-yang" invisible neck brace keeps the guitar neck from moving
- Unique side-carry approach is quick, comfy and convenient
- Offers the most carry options including sling, cross-sling, traditional handle and backpack (with optional 2nd strap)
- Low center of gravity makes your gear feel like half the weight
- Slim pockets for tuners, in-ear monitors, picks, cables and more
- StrapFlat™ long pocket saves space and helps extend the life of your guitar strap
- 40mm split adjustable bottom padding
- Rugged water-repellent 1680D nylon, yet lightweight
Carry your axe a sharper way. Order today.
- Inner length: 49 in. / 124.4cm
- Inner width (bottom): 15" / 38cm
- Weight: 6.0 lbs / 2.7 Kgs
- Outer material: Waterproof 1680D nylon
- Inner material: Faux fur, durable 600D polyester scratch panels