- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HARDCASE Marching Tenor Drum Case with Wheels
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47637 000000000 K47637000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Manufactured in the United Kingdom from polyethylene utilizing the rotational molding process, all HARDCASE case products are designed to offer the u...Click To Read More About This Product
Trusted protection for your most valuable gear.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom from polyethylene utilizing the rotational molding process, all HARDCASE case products are designed to offer the ultimate in rigid plastic case protection in a tough touring/gigging environment. Trusted by many of the world’s leading drummers and percussionists. Give your valuable drums and percussion equipment the best protection available.
- High impact resistant, lightweight and weatherproof plastic shell
- One piece molding eliminates any possible joint failure
- Strong, robust carry handles with rubberized comfort grip
- Stacking feature
- All cases can be ‘Nested’ when empty
- Internal foam grip pads (8 per case)
- Product code badge
- Blank personal id badge
- High tensile polypropylene 30mm wide black straps (3 per case)
- Heavy duty 30mm ‘snap-lock’ clips
- Belt ends to prevent clip loss
- 2 x ‘quiet/smooth run’ 50mm dia. wheels
- 2 x 3 in. (75mm) dia. swivel castors
- 2 x Heavy duty steel spring loaded flip/carry handles
Call or click to order today!