- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
J. Winter JW275 Aluminum Double Trumpet Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H75542 000000000 H75542000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JW 275 aluminum case fits two trumpets with perinet pistons. The outer shell is made of 6mm thick plywood laminated with a durable anodized alumi...Click To Read More About This Product
Carry two trumpets in complete safety.
The JW 275 aluminum case fits two trumpets with perinet pistons. The outer shell is made of 6mm thick plywood laminated with a durable anodized aluminum surface and integrated black corners. The JW 275 is also suitable for a single trumpet with a big damper. Carrying is easy with strong top and side handles.
Year after year, more and more musicians, societies and institutions entrust their musical instruments to the uncompromising quality and safety of Jacob Winter musical cases.
Also ideal for 1 trumpet and large mute.
- Material technology from anodized aluminum and wood
- Strong, anodized aluminum valance
- Top, bottom and sides reinforced with 6 mm wood
- Durable surface in aluminum decor
- Black integrated corners
- 2 Easy-Access latches
- No-slip carrying handle and side handle
- Inside lining consists of high quality, eco-friendly cotton velvet
- Polystyrene insert instrument protection system for optimal protection
- Large accessory pocket for sheet music
Order uncompromising quality and safety today.
- Anodized aluminum outer surface
- 6mm thick plywood bottom, top and sides
- Two quality locks
- Top and side carrying handles
- Also suitable for a trumpet with a big damper
- 8.26 lb. (3.75 kg)
- Made in Germany