- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jensen Jet Series Falcon 12" 50 Watt Guitar Speaker
- Write a Review
- H69308 000001000 H69308000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jensen Jet Series Falcon guitar speaker delivers warm, full-bodied tone with lows that are rich and fat. It responds to overdrive/distortion with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Improve your tone with a new set of Jensens!
The Jensen Jet Series Falcon guitar speaker delivers warm, full-bodied tone with lows that are rich and fat. It responds to overdrive/distortion with a colorful crunch.
The Jet Series Falcon guitar speaker has a new style of cone designed for optimum tone no matter what style you play.
- 50W handling
- Full-bodied tone with rich, fat lows
- Colorful crunch with distortion/overdrive
- Nominal overall diameter: 12"
- Nominal voice coil diameter: 1-1/2"
- Magnet weight: 28-1/2 oz.
- Overall weight: 7.2 lb.
- Flux density: 1.15 T
- Thiele-Small Parameters
- Voice coil DC resistance: 5.22 Ω
- Resonance frequency: 107Hz
- Mechanical Q Factor: 9.60
- Electrical Q Factor: .95
- Total Q Factor: .86
- Mechanical Moving Mass: 31.7g
- Mechanical Compliance: 70 m/N
- Force Factor: 10.83 Wb/m
- Equivalent Acoustic Volume: 28.8 lt.
- Maxiumum Linear Displacement: ±1.0mm
- Reference Efficiency: 2.95%
- Diaphragm Area: 490.9cm²
- Losses Electrical Resistance: 52.8 Ω
- Voice Coil Inductance @ 1kHz: .78 mH
- Magnet: Ferrite
- Voice Coil Winding: Copper
- Voice Coil Former: Kapton
- Cone: Paper
- Surround: Integrated paper
- Dust Dome: Non-treated cloth
- Basket: Pressed sheet steel
- Electrical Characteristics:
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω and 16Ω versions available
- Rated Power: 50W
- Musical Power: 100W
- Sensitivity @ 1W, 1m: 98.7dB