- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JP Tools Guitar Tool
- Write a Review
- #421241 000000000 421241000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Changing strings and adjusting the action of your guitar just got easier. The JP Guitar Tool, is an all-purpose tool for use with acoustic or electri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Change guitar strings, make action adjustments easily on the fly with this all-in-tool.
Changing strings and adjusting the action of your guitar just got easier. The JP Guitar Tool, is an all-purpose tool for use with acoustic or electric guitars and bass guitars.
The JP Guitar Tool is built to last. The handle and housing for the tools is made with 300 series stainless steel that won't rust or dull over time. The screwdrivers and Allen wrenches are hardened steel so they won't strip out nor rust either. The Allen wrenches are compatible with most popular brands of guitars including Floyd Rose.
The string cuter is carbide steel and is so tough you can even cut bass guitar strings with it. It never needs sharpening. Carbide steel is the hardest steel and also the hardest man-made material, harder than stainless steel and titanium.
See and feel the quality of the JP Guitar Tool for yourself. The tailor-made grip makes the tool easy to use in your hand. There's a bridge pin puller for changing acoustic guitar strings that tucks inconspicuously into the handles. Included is a tough, durable nylon sheath, with a belt loop.
This is not a "Use once and throw out tool". It is the genuine article. As a player, you will use this tool for life. It's perfect for a quick string change and guitar setup.
Note: This was formerly known as Slip Farley's Deluxe Guitar Tool, so for the sake of the comments area below, they are referring to the former model.
- Spring-action pliers and cutters
- Cuts guitar and bass strings every time
- Carbide steel cutting blade is the strongest blade available - capable of industrial level work
- Tailor-made grip for easy use
- 300 series stainless steel housing
- Professional quality hardened steel hex/allen wrenches (0.5 mm, 1.5 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm hex)
- Philips and flathead screw drivers made of hardened steel that won't rust or strip
- Bridge pin puller for acoustic guitar string changes
- Compatible with Floyd Rose
- Protective nylon sheath case with belt loop
- Designed in America by JP Tool
This multi-use guitar tool fits wll in your hand and your budget. Order today!