- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanto SP26PL 26" Bookshelf Speaker Stands
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L51470 000002000 L51470000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This low-profile speaker stands come equipped with a rotating top-plate to ensure every sound reaches your ears. Each stand includes a mounting hole ...Click To Read More About This Product
26" Studio monitor stands.
This low-profile speaker stands come equipped with a rotating top-plate to ensure every sound reaches your ears. Each stand includes a mounting hole and ¼” – 20 screw to secure your speakers in place. Their heavy steel structure helps to reduce undesirable vibrations, and features a hollow core to conceal cables and speaker wire. For stability on both carpet and hardwood flooring, every stand comes with interchangeable spiked and domed feet.
- Rotating top plate ensures speakers are perfectly angled
- Foam padding and a heavy steel base reduce vibration and improve overall sound quality
- Hollow interior and bottom channels help to conceal cables and speaker wire
- Mounting hole and 1/4"-20 screw allow for securing compatible speakers in place
- Includes spiked and domed feet for carpet and hardwood flooring
- Top plate measures 4.3” wide by 7.1” long
- Sold as a pair
Get the most out of your speakers and clear space on your desk with the SP series stands.