- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
K&M 18962.071.55 X-Style Keyboard Stand
- Write a Review
- Product J43511
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 18962.071.55 is an X-style stand with additional locking positions for extremely low level usage. Quick and easy to set up and fold. Because of t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Lightweight and compact for transport.
The 18962.071.55 is an X-style stand with additional locking positions for extremely low level usage. Quick and easy to set up and fold. Because of the unique height adjustment mechanism the stand always opens to the desired height and width. Tubular construction, black mat finish. Non-marring pads on support arms to protect instrument.
As with all K&M products this best-in-class product is manufactured in Germany from high-grade materials, backed by a five-year warranty and is manufactured according to strict environmental protection standards (ISO 14001). A genuinely eco-friendly product from K&M.
1) German manufactured
2) 5-year warranty
3) Manufactured with strict environmental protection standards
- Adjustment: two cross braces with inserted screw
- Height: from 15.748 to 35.63"
- Material: steel
- Max. load capacity: 110.132 lb.
- Product Category: Baseline
- Shape: X-stand
- Special features:
- additional locking positions on main X-tubes for extremely low level usage;
- adjustable end cap to stabilize the stand on uneven surfaces
- Support depth: 13.78"
- Support width: from 17.323 to 30.315"
- Type: black
- Weight: 7.2 lb.
Basic, sturdy. Great for up to medium-weight keyboards.