- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
K&M 25950.500.55 Low Profile Mic Boom Stand
- Write a Review
- Product J44990
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 25950.500.55 is an extra low design for bass drums or special use. Very short and heavy legs provide maximum stability. Legs are foldable fo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The 25950.500.55 is an extra low design for bass drums or special use. Very short and heavy legs provide maximum stability. Legs are foldable for easy transport. Comes with two-piece boom arm 21140. As with all K&M products this best-in-class product is manufactured in Germany from high-grade materials, backed by a five-year warranty and is manufactured according to strict environmental protection standards (ISO 14001). A genuinely eco-friendly product from K&M.
1) German manufactured
2) 5-year warranty
3) Manufactured with strict environmental protection standards
- Boom arm: 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom arm clamping: Wing nut
- Boom arm length: 16.732 to 28.543 in.
- Height: 11.024 in.
- Leg construction: Socket with foldable legs
- Material: Steel
- Special features: Extra low design; zinc die-cast base; very short, heavy legs
- Threaded connector: 5/8 in.
- Type: Black
- Weight: 6.564 lb.
Add to your rig today.