- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
K&M Aluminum Heavy-Duty Speaker Stand
- Product J43512
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
All clamps are high quality zinc die-cast. The leg construction and large fixed foot end caps enhance safety and stability. This professional stand i...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All clamps are high quality zinc die-cast. The leg construction and large fixed foot end caps enhance safety and stability. This professional stand is TÜV (German Technical Supervisory Agency) approved for a maximum central load capacity of 110.231 lbs. Other features are the pull-out guard for the extension tube, the integral anti-shock component and comfortable height adjustment with spring-loaded bolt and locking screw. Comes with a mounting aid on the extension rod.
As with all K&M products, this best-in-class product is manufactured in Germany from high-grade materials, backed by a five-year warranty, and is manufactured according to strict environmental protection standards (ISO 14001). A genuinely eco-friendly product from K&M.
- Height adjustment: Spring-loaded bolt and locking screw
- 5-year warranty
- Manufactured with strict environmental protection standards
- Height: from 54.134 to 86.023 in.
- Leg construction: Tube legs with double cross braces
- Material: Aluminum
- Max. load capacity: 110.132 lb.
- Number of legs: Three pieces
- Product Category: Topline
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: Lightweight stand steel extension tube
- Integrated shock absorber
- Gradual height adjustment system
- Zinc die-cast connecting parts
- Mounting aid included
- Adaptor sleeve included
- Tube end(s): diameter 1.378/1.496 in.
- Weight: 9.471 lb.
Lightweight, heavy-duty stand. Order a pair today.