- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg DT-10RW Custom Rosewood Guitar Pedal Tuner
- Write a Review
- Product 210531
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Made to match the most luxurious environments and guitars, this custom stompbox-style floor tuner is made with a gorgeous rosewood burl wood faceplat...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A limited-edition unit, premium in appearance and operation.
Made to match the most luxurious environments and guitars, this custom stompbox-style floor tuner is made with a gorgeous rosewood burl wood faceplate in a gold-anodized, machined-aluminum housing. Based on the DT-10, it has an angled front panel with both a large 13-point LED and 16-segment note display. 2 output jacks include a bypass that outputs the input signal and a separate output jack that can be muted while tuning between songs.
It offers a solution for guitarists and bassists needing accuracy over a wide tuning range, and an easy-to-read display for convenient tuning, onstage or off.
The DT-10 has the widest tuning range of all comparable tuners, E0 (20.60Hz) - C8 (4186Hz), and supports dropped tuning (7-semitone flatted tuning mode). Featuring an angled front panel for convenient foot operation and clear viewing, the DT-10 uses both a large, 13-point LED meter for its pitch display, and a 16-segment LED display to identify the note being tuned.
This results in the most accurate readout of all stomp tuners and unmatched visibility on dark stages or low-light situations. In addition, the DT-10 offers adjustable calibration from 438Hz - 445Hz for tuning up to or down to a specific instrument within an ensemble.
9V battery included. AC adapter sold separately.
- Floor-type chromatic tuner optimized for guitar and bass players
- Simple, stable design with a rugged body
- Easy-to-read 13-point LED
- 16-segment note display for excellent visibility
- Flat-tuning up to 7 semitones
- Detection range of E0 (20.60 Hz) - C8 (4186 Hz)
- 438-445Hz calibration adjustment
- 2 selectable outputs (Bypass and Tuner out) for a variety of applications
- Scale: 12 equal-tempered
- Meters: Cent indicator
- Detection Range: E0 (20.60Hz) - C8 (4186Hz)
- Calibration Function: 438 - 445Hz (1Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy: +/- 1 cent
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Connectors: Input (1/4" mono), Output (1/4" mono), Bypass (1/4" mono), DC9V IN
- Power Supply: One 9V battery (included), or
- AC Adapter (optional)
- Battery Life: Approximately 3 hours continuous use with tuner on (A4 input continuously), approximately 50 hours continuous use with tuner off (A4 input continuously)
- Current Consumption: Maximum 43 mA
- Dimensions: 4.09"W x 4.69"D x 2.01"H/104 (W) x 119 (D) x 51 (H) mm
- Weight: 0.90 lbs./410 g