- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg PC2 Pitchclip 2 Clip-on Tuner
- Write a Review
- L25694 000001000 L25694000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Korg’s Pitchclip 2 improves upon the original design with an enhanced visibility and accuracy, making it the perfect choice for simple and efficient ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get fast and accurate tuning right from your headstock.
Korg’s Pitchclip 2 improves upon the original design with an enhanced visibility and accuracy, making it the perfect choice for simple and efficient tuning. With a more compact and stylish design, the Pitchclip 2 can go and perform anywhere. Put one in your pocket, or in your case, and always be in tune!
An evolution of Korg’s popular Pitchclip tuner, the Pitchclip 2 is an all-new clip-on tuner with a compact body and simple operation allows you to tune quickly and easily. Simply attach it to the headstock of your instrument, turn on the switch, then just play a string and the tuner shows the exact amount of pitch difference. The Pitchclip 2 is designed from the player’s point of view and features high tuning precision with excellent visibility, an enhanced clip for even better holding power, and a reverse display function that will be appreciated by left-handed users.
- Even more compact and stylish design; Simple and easily readable LED display
- Clip with enhanced holding power and a rubberized grip that protects your instrument
- Improved detection accuracy in the low-frequency region
- Reverse function vertically inverts the meter display
- 24-hour battery life, and an auto-power-off function
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.