- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg Polyphonic Clip-on Tuner for Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- #L00550 000000000 L00550000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AW-OTB-POLY represents the perfect combination of exceptional precision and stunning visibility that guitarists and bassists have been longing fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
OLED display technology provides clear, fast and precise tuning.
The AW-OTB-POLY represents the perfect combination of exceptional precision and stunning visibility that guitarists and bassists have been longing for. Each tuner comes equipped with cutting-edge OLED screen technology, allowing the display to be clear, smooth and perfectly visible from any angle. Additionally, its polyphonic tuner function allows you to play all strings at once and know at first glance which strings are out of tune. The AW-OTB-POLY tuner offers a brand new tuning experience!
- Cutting-edge OLED display technology provides an astounding degree of visibility.
- Clip type polyphonic tuner designed for guitar and bass.
- Bass-specific AW-OTB-POLY has been optimized to tune lower notes with more speed & accuracy and includes a tempo finder function
- Ultra-high precision tuning with accuracy as great at ±0.1 cents. Optional STROBE feature further improves accuracy.
- Alternative tuning animations included to make tuning fun!
- Astoundingly long battery life using only one AAA battery..
- Firm and adjustable clip for maximum stability.
- Calibration, memory backup and auto-power-off functions.
Cutting edge OLED display technology provides an astounding degree of visibility.
Revered for its gorgeous display, the latest OLED technology is widely used in the tech industry on the latest televisions and smartphones. Seeing an opportunity to elevate the tuner category, KORG has decided to incorporate this state-of-the-art technology into its latest tuner family. Clear, bright and easily seen from any angle, the OLED display will make even the slightest movement in pitch perfectly visible.
Bass-specific AW-OTB-POLY has been optimized to tune lower notes with more speed & accuracy and includes a tempo finder function.
The bass-specific AW-OTB incorporates several functions that will delight bass players. For the first time ever, this tuner incorporates a tempo finder function, which shows the tempo at which the bass line is being played. This will be a welcomed addition for performing bass players who need to lock into the tempo. Moreover, the AW-OTB incorporates a special circuit specifically designed to accurately recognize frequencies below 100 Hz allowing extended ranged basses with 5 or more strings to be tuned quickly and accurately.
Ultra-high precision tuning with accuracy as great at ±0.1 cents. Optional STROBE feature further improves accuracy.
The strobe mode incorporated in the AW-OT series allows for ultra-high-precision tuning with accuracy up to ±0.1 cent. Whether you're performing for a recording that demands perfect tuning at all times, or on stage playing live, you'll be able to zero-in on minute pitch discrepancies, making these units an ideal choice for professional needs.
Alternative tuning animations included to make tuning fun.
Apart from the standard needle-type display, we have also included 10 original animations that allow you to intuitively detect differences in pitch. Ranging from the incredibly precise strobe mode that allows you to detect even the slightest pitch discrepancies, to original animations that will change whenever the instrument is perfectly on-pitch, KORG has created the a fun tuner with the latest and most precise technology.
Astoundingly long battery life using only one AAA battery
One of the main focuses of the AW-OT series is reducing energy consumption. While offering the sharpest and most visible display available, it allows for 18 hours of continuous use. A battery icon will be displayed when the batteries are running low.
Firm and adjustable clip for maximum stability.
The contact surface ratio of the clip has been increased to ensure high holding power. It will fit securely on a variety of guitar or bass headstocks with ease. The double mechanism of a movable arm and a ball joint simultaneously provides both free angle adjustment and durability. You can position the tuner to suit your preference.
Calibration, auto power-off, and memory backup functions
The calibration function supports a variety of concert pitches while the memory backup function that allows you to keep your preferences even after turning off the device. It is also equipped with an auto power-off function that will turn off your device after being idle for 3 minutes. This function prevents you from wasting batteries if you forget to turn off your device.
- Scale: 12 note equal temperament
- Range: (sine wave) B1 (61.74Hz)─B5 (987.77 Hz)
- Precision: ± 0.1 cent (Strobe mode)
- Reference Pitch A4 = 436─445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Display Modes: 11 modes
- Power Supply: AAA battery x 1 (Alkaline or NiMH batteries)
- Battery Life: Approximately 18 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input, when using alkaline battery)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 51 mm x 64 mm x 71 mm/2.01" x 2.52" x 2.80"
- Weight 35 g/1.23 oz. (including battery)
- Included Items: Quick start guide, one AAA battery for checking operation
If you could only have one clip-on tuner, this is it. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Improves Sound
Comments about Korg Polyphonic Clip-on Tuner for Bass Guitar:
Being a sucker for new tech when I saw the demo for these I knew I had to try one. I've used Korg tuners for years now so I knew the quality and accuracy would be of the highest order and this one didn't disappoint. The method of being able to just strum all the strings and getting a simultaneous reading is super cool and it really does work as advertised with very few false readings or you can still go one string at a time if you choose to do so. Another advantage of these is the ability to use a AAA battery instead of one of the little coin cell batteries as they last a LOT longer and are easier to find if you need one in a pinch. The different displays are also pretty neat and I found that the strobe works best for me personally but with several to choose from it's a fun experiment to find your favorite. My only complaint is that there is no setting for tuning to drop C# (you know, drop D AND a half step flat so if you need that particular tuning this might not be your first choice), however it does have many other common tunings, including standard drop D and multiple flat settings, just not both at the same time. Other than that this is a great tuner and very unique. Just remember to mute your bass when you use this, otherwise when you strum all 4 strings at the same time you'll make a heck of a racket and people will give you funny looks until you explain what you're doing!