- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LaBella 0760M Deep Talkin' Bass 1954 Original Flat Wound Electric Bass Strings
- Write a Review
- J23906 000000000 J23906000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
String gauges: 52-73-95-110.The 0760M set was used on virtually every Motown gold record in the 1960s. Donald œDuckœ Dunn used the same strings on co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bass strings for those who love the old sounds of classic R&B, funk, and soul.
String gauges: 52-73-95-110.
The 0760M set was used on virtually every Motown gold record in the 1960s. Donald œDuckœ Dunn used the same strings on countless recordings with Otis Redding and Booker T. & the MGs. These full and deep sounding bass strings are among the best ever made.
- Stainless Steel Flat Wound strings constructed with thick cores to produce full, deep, vintage tone
- Heavy tension
- Standard long scale length (37" string wound length i.e. ball-end to silk length)
- This particular set is not suitable for basses with bridges that require strings to pass through the body of the instrument
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Order a fresh set to give your bass that classic sound and feel.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Tone
- Long Life
Comments about LaBella 0760M Deep Talkin' Bass 1954 Original Flat Wound Electric Bass Strings:
I used to play a P-Bass with flats and loved the sound and feel. Today I play a Hofner with LaBella Flats and loving it more (whole lot lighter). Smooth, comfortable and mellow... almost jazz-like, but can still thump when needed. The LaBella's stay consistently uniform, hold tuning well and remain "bright" longer than many other more expensive brands.