- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LaBella 20PCM Jazz Flats Stainless Steel Flat Wound Custom-Light Electric Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- J23908 000000000 J23908000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
String gauges: 12-16-24W-32-42-52.Developed in 1940 by La Bella, these strings were initially manufactured for the original hollowbody jazz guitars a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great for hollowbody jazz guitars.
String gauges: 12-16-24W-32-42-52.
Developed in 1940 by La Bella, these strings were initially manufactured for the original hollowbody jazz guitars and continue to be best-sellers for jazz guitars today. With a high magnetic content for increased electronic output, their smooth surface eliminates finger noise and string squeaks. Flat Wound Stainless sets have a very bright sound, a smooth feel and a long playing life.
- Stainless steel flat wound
- Jazz guitar strings (not suitable for Fender Stratocaster or Gibson Les Paul scale lengths)
- Tension: Custom Light
- Hand-polished for extra smooth surface
- Made in the USA with American Wire- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Order a fresh set today!