- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LaBella 20PCM Jazz Flats Stainless Steel Flat Wound Custom-Light Electric Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23908 000000000 J23908000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
String gauges: 12-16-24W-32-42-52.Developed in 1940 by La Bella, these strings were initially manufactured for the original hollowbody jazz guitars a...Click To Read More About This Product
Great for hollowbody jazz guitars.
String gauges: 12-16-24W-32-42-52.
Developed in 1940 by La Bella, these strings were initially manufactured for the original hollowbody jazz guitars and continue to be best-sellers for jazz guitars today. With a high magnetic content for increased electronic output, their smooth surface eliminates finger noise and string squeaks. Flat Wound Stainless sets have a very bright sound, a smooth feel and a long playing life.
- Stainless steel flat wound
- Jazz guitar strings (not suitable for Fender Stratocaster or Gibson Les Paul scale lengths)
- Tension: Custom Light
- Hand-polished for extra smooth surface
- Made in the USA with American Wire- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Order a fresh set today!