- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LaBella 750T White Nylon Tape Wound Light Electric Bass Strings
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23261 000000000 J23261000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 750T White Nylon Tape Wound set is made with a transparent nylon wrapped over stainless steel underlays. The result is a super bright and smoothe...Click To Read More About This Product
A well-balanced set of white nylon tape wound strings for 4-string basses.
The 750T White Nylon Tape Wound set is made with a transparent nylon wrapped over stainless steel underlays. The result is a super bright and smoother string allowing players to effortlessly glide from note to note. The 750T set is extremely versatile and can be used for electric, fretless and acoustic basses across all genres.
- White Nylon Tape Wound strings
- Bright tone; long sustain
- Light Tension
- String Gauges: .050, .065, .085, .105
- Standard Long Scale Length (37 string wound length i.e. ball-end to silk length)
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Order these strings today to freshen up your guitar's tone.