- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LaBella 760N Black Nylon Tape Wound Standard Electric Bass Strings
- Write a Review
- J23910 000000000 J23910000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
String gauges: 60-70-94-115.Re-designed for improved tone, sustainability and longevity, these stainless steel wound strings have an outer wrapping o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Black nylon tape wound strings with extra smooth surface.
String gauges: 60-70-94-115.
Re-designed for improved tone, sustainability and longevity, these stainless steel wound strings have an outer wrapping of black nylon tape. Ideal for fretless electric basses, these strings™ warm tone also sound great on all acoustic bass guitars.
- Warm, deep, vintage tone; long sustain
- Standard tension
- Standard long scale length (37" string wound length i.e. ball-end to silk length)
- Made in the USA with American wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Order a fresh set today!