- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LaBella 760N Black Nylon Tape Wound Standard Electric Bass Strings
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J23910 000000000 J23910000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
String gauges: 60-70-94-115.Re-designed for improved tone, sustainability and longevity, these stainless steel wound strings have an outer wrapping o...Click To Read More About This Product
Black nylon tape wound strings with extra smooth surface.
String gauges: 60-70-94-115.
Re-designed for improved tone, sustainability and longevity, these stainless steel wound strings have an outer wrapping of black nylon tape. Ideal for fretless electric basses, these strings™ warm tone also sound great on all acoustic bass guitars.
- Warm, deep, vintage tone; long sustain
- Standard tension
- Standard long scale length (37" string wound length i.e. ball-end to silk length)
- Made in the USA with American wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Order a fresh set today!