- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 L6 Link Cable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H93087 000002000 H93087000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
L6 LINK is a powerful proprietary connection developed by Line 6 to enable easy one-cable connectivity between a variety of Line 6 products. It passe...Click To Read More About This Product
Smart connections for your Line 6 gear.
L6 LINK is a powerful proprietary connection developed by Line 6 to enable easy one-cable connectivity between a variety of Line 6 products. It passes both audio and control data via a single cable connection, and the resulting operation allows users to receive many incredible advantages. Currently POD HD300, HD400 and HD500 guitar multi-effect pedals, and DT50 amplifiers use L6 LINK.
L6 LINK uses a single XLR-type cable to send pristine digital audio in one direction (i.e. from a POD HD500 to a DT50) and control information in two directions (i.e. between a POD HD500 and a DT50). When you connect a POD HD multi-effect pedal to a DT50 guitar amplifier via L6 LINK, turning a tone knob on one will affect the tone of the other.
Since all "control information" (tone knob settings, amp component settings, etc) pass back and forth between the POD HD and DT50, you can control your rig from your amp or your multi-effect and save those settings to a preset in the POD HD for instant recall.
Each POD HD multi-effect pedal can support up to four DT50 amps, but in different ways.
POD HD500 supports four independent channels of audio, all of which can be routed independently to separate DT50 amps. (This makes it possible to create elaborate combinations such as a "wet/dry/wet" rig - one "dry" amp in the center and two "wet" amps left and right with stereo effects.)
- Complete analog and digital switching a single stomp. Selection of a POD HD amp model or preset automatically optimizes the switchable analog circuitry of DT50 amplifiers. You get the best modeling coming through an optimal alignment of Class A or Class A/B operation, biasing method, negative feedback loop topology, Triode/Pentode operation of the power tubes, and more. The stage is set for incredible tone.
- Easy editing and recall. Tweak POD HD presets by turning knobs on the DT50. Then save it on the POD HD for perfect recall every time.
- No ground loops. You'll never get ground loop hum from an L6 LINK connection!
Order today and get connected.